Jeepers Creepers I don't like spiders, but isn't this one cute. This is my Cutting Cafe card I'm highlighting this week. Regina asked the Design Team to use some of her spider sets. Spiders and Their Webs is the set I used. I started with an A2 size base card of black cardstock, then added an orange mat. On top of that I printed out the card size web background from the set. Next I printed the spider on green Bazzill Dotted paper and cut him out by hand. I cut a piece of black and white twine to place behind him to look like he was climbing down from the top of the card and placed a piece of dimensional foam under the spider. I added the gingham ribbon and the sentiment is from Cardz TV Stamps More Spooky Sayings stamp set.
4 comments:
Oh so cute! Lee-Ann :)
That's so darling. Everything is just perfect!
Tara
ackkkkkkkkkkk and to think I don't like spiders either..........BUT HE - SHE sure is CUTE.....hugs
I agree with Regina. Great job
Post a Comment