Monday, October 1, 2012
BBTB2 Tree
This week at BBTB2 our fabulously talented DT Sister Jayne asked us to create a project using a tree from any Cricut cartridge. I've been on a kick to use some of my older, little used cartridges so for this project I used the Jubilee cartridge. Yes, I know this is a font cartridge, but it has a few images on it, too. This is a quick, simple easy card. That's pretty much the only kind of card you're going to see from me in the next month. My husband and I are in the midst of packing, moving and traveling. More about that to come in future posts. I do want to mention that I am currently without the internet and unable to visit blogs and leave comments. So please forgive me for not visiting you. I'm feeling terribly guilty about it, even though it's completely out of my control at the moment. We're hoping to be settled in and have the internet hooked up within the next couple weeks. I cut the tree at 4" and ran the top section through my Cuttlebug. Sorry, I forgot to look at the name of the folder before I packed my craft stuff up and it went to the moving truck. Then I cut a section of grass from the Plantin' Schoolbook cartridge and added it to the bottom of the tree and scattered leaves around. My sentiment is from Cardz TV Stamps Thankful for You stamp set and I embellished with a bow of brown jute and small yellow button. Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you'll join our tree challenge at BBTB2. Remember, to enter the challenge you must have a tree cut from any Cricut cartridge. You'll find some fabulous inspiration this week on the BBTB2 blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
So cute! Lee-Ann :)
very nice Jerry. Love the colors and especially that tree.
Whatever that embossing folder is, I love it. When you discover it's name, please post it.
Jeri fab embossing on that tree and love the scattered leaves at the bottom, hugs
Jeri your card is beautiful! Love the tree you used and the embossing is so pretty. Good luck with the packing and moving.
Jayne x
Love the Embossing on the Card!Awesome!!Adore the color combo!Great Card!
Migdalia
Jeri, this is amazing!!! I love the colors and that embossing is to die for!!! Love the little details too. You rocked this challenge, girlfriend!!! :-D
xx Susan
Oh the embossing on this is just fabulous, Jeri! I think it may be from one of the Asian sets, but I'm not sure. Love the dotted background, too. hope your trip isgoing well. xxD
Beautiful tree! Love the embossing!
Glenda
OMGosh Jeri, this card is so fabulous! I had forgotten about this tree on Jubilee and it is such a fabulous tree too. I am in love with that embossing folder, so if you find out the name please pass it on. lol All the extra details are just perfect my friend. This is a beautiful card! Good luck with the moving!!!
Okay..I love the colors of this piece of art..So Yummy and well made..Krista
This is a great tree cut. (I forgot about about it, too) I'm also nuts over the embossing. Great folder.
What a gorgeous card! Colors are just perfect for the fall season :)
So so pretty. Love the embossing and the polka dot background. Also the fallen leaves make it a perfect Fall tree card. Sounds like you have a lot going on. Hugs
Jeri
Love your card, the colors and the embossing are fabulous, its the perfect tree.....
Penny
Great tree I love the embossing I think I have that folder.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment