Monday, March 15, 2010

BBTB2 Stretch Your Imagination/ Technique Tuesday

It was very exciting to get to use a Technique Tuesday stamp on our cards this week. I have never used one of their stamps before, but goodness, I really liked it. They stamped up very clear and detailed. Of course, who could resist this adorable deer. This is a set of stamps that includes flowers, mushrooms, grass, butterflies and several words to put together sentiments. I put the words To My Deer Friend on my flourish, which was the required Cricut cut element for this card. It came from the Stretch Your Imagination cartridge. My dp is from SEI. I used kraft cardstock for my base card which is 6 x 6 inches.


I stamped the cute little deer onto Cryogen cardstock using dark brown ink then colored him with my Copics. For the butterfly I stamped three times so I could layer it also coloring it with Copics. I did a lot of doodling with my Sakura 3-D glaze pens. I added some buttons and cord for embellishment.

9 comments:

Creative Momma said...

Sweet card, Jeri...I love the coloring on your deer and all the details
Hugs
Marina

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh Jeri, this is so beautiful! Love the blue with the kraft and your coloring is fabulous! Love your flourish and frame and how you managed to stamp the sentiment there is beyond me! ADORABLE! xxD

Carole Beath said...

Jeri, sucha cute cute card.d You did a wonderful job with the little deer. Loved your flourish and frame....

Enfys said...

Love this Jeri, has a lot of my favourite elements - kraft and doodling to name a couple. fab fab fab!
hugs
En xx

shelly said...

jeri this is soooooo sweet! i love how you added text onto the swirl and you know i love that doodeling. perfect! .. this was my first time using a TT stamp also. i adore this one ! funny we do think alot alike! wish you were my neighbor id love to be crafting with you..ps did ya notice our bdays are one day apart :)

Rose said...

jeri this is too precious! love the deer and your card is stunning :)

Regina Easter said...

hi jeri, what a lovely card...hugs

Melissa said...

Such a pretty card Jeri. Great job!

A Little Time said...

Just gorgeous!! I love the sharpness and the incredible detail. WOW!