
It's Wednesday and it's time for another challenge at Cricut Cardz Challenge. This week anything goes. I made a set of alphabet flash cards for my three year old granddaughter, Payton. I've placed them in a recycled mint tin from Trader Joe's. I cut 3" circles from the Plantin' Schoolbook cartridge and my letters for the top of the tin were cut from Plantin' Schoolbook at 3/4".

The capital letters are cut at 1 1/2" and the lower case letters are cut at 1/2". I doodled around the edges of each card on the letter side with Sakura 3-D Glaze Pens.

I used a lot of different cartridges to cut the images for the cards. Most of the animals came from the Animal Kingdom cartridge. I also used Doodlecharms, Walk In My Garden, New Arrival, Paisley, Pagoda, Mickey and Friends, Going Places, Paper Doll Dress Up, Joys of the Season and Life's A Beach.
6 comments:
Jeri GENIUS!!! i love it!
Jeri this is just amazing love all the details what fun TFIM
What a cute set of flash cards for your granddaughter Jeri!! I bet she loves them!!
Hugs,
Terry
LOVE THIS JERI!! Great job!!
Very cute set of flashcards. Itry to make some for my granddaughter.
What a fantastic idea. My kids loved Flash cards and given that they are in a tin she will be crazy for them.
Post a Comment