Thursday, March 4, 2010

Card Patterns, Copic Colour Challenge


It's Card Patterns one year anniversary and they've been celebrating with a blog hop. This card is made for their challenge this week using their anniversary sketch. I also will enter this card in the Copic Colour Challenge this week. Their colors for this week's challenge are BG15 Light Aqua, B93 Light Crockery Blue, and Y21 Buttercup Yellow. I don't always have the colors for their challenge but was lucky this week and had all three. My image is from Whimsie Doodles and was a freebie offered last week. I thought it was just the perfect digistamp to go with the Copic colors. My circle sentiment is from an Easter set at The Cutting Cafe. I used a couple Cricut cuts on this card also. The scalloped egg is from the seasonal Easter cartridge and my scalloped square in the background was cut using the Mini Monograms cartridge. The scalloped square sitting in the diamond shape was cut using a Nestie and Heidi Grace paper.

5 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Darling Jeri! Love the Easter colors. Seems like I never have all of the colors for the challenge. Gotta go look now. LOL

Stef H said...

oh is this ever fabulous! i love all those scallops!

dstandard said...

Too cute - thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns!

lizzaveta said...

Beautiful card!
Thanks for playing with us @ CP.

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Jeri,
This is sweet.....Easter is coming......Easter is coming...I love it....Krista