A little St. Patrick's Day treat and card here done for several challenges.The Challenges:
- JustBuggin' (http://justbugginchallenges.blogspot.com/search/label/Challenges )-Green for St. Patrick's Day
- Fussy and Fancy(http://fussyandfancychallenge.blogspot.com/ )-Green
- Paper Cutz (http://papercutzchallenge.blogspot.com/ )-Anything goes
- Stamp Something (http://stampchallenges.blogspot.com/ )-Cream and Green
My card is a cut from Cricut's A Child's Year cartridge. I used green and cream cardstock and my DP is DCWV Nana's Kitchen stack. The hat is also cut from A Child's Year. The stamp is Studio G from JoAnn's $1 bin. I used Colorbox chalk ink in green to stamp. We will be having company for dinner on St. Patrick's Day and serving, what else, corned beef and cabbage. The card and treats will go to our dinner guests.
9 comments:
Oh so cute, Jeri! Glad your DH is feeling better and you guys can get out and about. Gotta remember to get a corned beef. YUM! xxD
Awesome card and goodie bag!! Thanks for joining us at Just Buggin Challenges!
Lynne JB DT
These are really cute! MMMM...corned beef and cabbage...
You just gave me an idea for my son's class on Wednesday, I've been trying to think of something. Thanks for joining us at Just Buggin this week.
Lisa JB DT
Oh this is very beautiful! *yummy*
Thank you for joining us at Stamp Something this week!
Hugs from Germany,
Diana
What a fun idea! I love all the different greens used, too! Thanks for joining us at Just Buggin!
Kandi *JB DT*
Cute card - don't you just love A Child's Year?
Barb JB DT Guest
great way to use the shamrock card from A Child's Year. I never would have thought of it as a bag topper. thanks for playing along with us at just buggin!
Brilliant!! Love this set!!
Thanks for joining us on Stamp Something this week :)
Post a Comment