
I was excited to see
Mojo Monday's sketch this week was for a long card. I love making long/tall cards. I don't know why they appeal to me so much, but I do enjoy making them.
Paper Play Challenges is looking for a thank you card this week.
Kelly Jo's Stamp Pad Color Chef challenge this week calls for the colors of bright pink, turquoise, black and white, so here is my take on the three challenges combined. My DP is Heidi Grace. My images are from
The Cutting Cafe as well as my sentiment. I used my Nesties to cut the tags for the sentiment.
10 comments:
Great way to incorporate all of those challenges - super card!
Beautiful card - love it.
Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week. ♥
very pretty!
Carol<><
Spring has sprung! I like the daisies!
Very cool and graphic. LOVe the colors! xxD
Great card, Jeri - I love the bright colours scheme, and those black images are really striking.
Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.
Julie :o)
Hi Jeri. What a pretty card. I've been popping about your blog and you have so many lovely projects here. I rarely use my Cricut for card making though after looking through your blog I wonder why. If you enjoy challenges, we've just posted our third challenge ever at www.justscraps.ca and would love to have you play along. Drop by and visit!
isn't this fabulous jeri...i love it girl....can i put in the customer gallery...
Great card!
cute card!!=)
Post a Comment