
Happy Monday and Welcome Spring. It's official, we are now in the season of Spring. How great is that? It makes me feel better just knowing that winter is officially over. Monday means it's a new challenge at
BBTB2. This week our hostess Susan challenged us to use the cake #2 cut from the Sweet Treats cartridge. She chose this cut in honor of her 50th birthday. Happy Birthday, Susan and many more. My card is 5 x 6 1/2" from white cardstock. I added a piece of pink to the front of the card and topped it with a doily. It's hard to see in the picture but I used the Copic Air Brush System on the doily using pink and lavender markers. I used Creative Imaginations Renae Lindgren DP for my cake. The pattern of the paper looked like decorations on a cake to me. I cut my cake at 3 1/2". I cut my layers from white cardstock then sprinkled them with MS fine crystal glitter.

My cakestand also came from the Sweet Treats cartridge. I wanted it to resemble glass so after cutting it from purple cardstock and adding the layers that I cut from white cardstock I applied Inkssentials Glossy accents clear dimensional embellishment liquid to it. I added some ribbon that says celebrate and a glossy resin rose to the center. My circle sentiment is from
The Cutting Cafe.
6 comments:
Very very beautiful card :)
Beautiful!
This is a gorgeous card. I love what you have done with the ribbons.
Hugs.
Carole
Beautiful cake design...love the purple too
Hugs
Marina
OOOh is this ever yummy Jeri! The glossy accents looks so cool. I rarely have the patience to wait for it to dry! xxD
Jeri, this is just gorgeous! I love the texture from the doily in the background.
Post a Comment