This Springtime card is cut from the Stretch Your Imagination cartridge using the card feature. I have had this cartridge for a really long time and until recently never used the card feature. This is the way to go if you need a cute card in a hurry. The cards all feature a cut in the center and a frame to go around it. The really cool thing about the card feature is you can have a square card or by pushing the shift key can have a tall card. I cut this card and the frame at 4 1/4". I also cut the word Spring from this cartridge at 1 1/4". I added a little doodling with my Sakura 3-D Glaze pens and some ribbon and this card was done in less than 10 minutes. Now, I have to admit, I prefer to spend a little more time and add a lot more detail. But there are times when you just don't have a lot of time to spend and it's nice to know that you can still give someone a cute homemade card on the spur of the moment or when family matters keep you from being able to spend more time on a creation. I have been trying to take the time to investigate some of my cartridges a little more and I'm glad that I discovered the card feature on Stretch Your Imagination.
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
CCC #16 Spring card
This Springtime card is cut from the Stretch Your Imagination cartridge using the card feature. I have had this cartridge for a really long time and until recently never used the card feature. This is the way to go if you need a cute card in a hurry. The cards all feature a cut in the center and a frame to go around it. The really cool thing about the card feature is you can have a square card or by pushing the shift key can have a tall card. I cut this card and the frame at 4 1/4". I also cut the word Spring from this cartridge at 1 1/4". I added a little doodling with my Sakura 3-D Glaze pens and some ribbon and this card was done in less than 10 minutes. Now, I have to admit, I prefer to spend a little more time and add a lot more detail. But there are times when you just don't have a lot of time to spend and it's nice to know that you can still give someone a cute homemade card on the spur of the moment or when family matters keep you from being able to spend more time on a creation. I have been trying to take the time to investigate some of my cartridges a little more and I'm glad that I discovered the card feature on Stretch Your Imagination.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Pretty card! Love the colors & your doodling.
Adorable! I have SYI and never noticed the card feature. Thanks
Kim
oh i just love it. i love the simplicity of it and i love those white dots. perfect!
Sooo pretty! I'm beginning to appreciate being able to make a card quickly, especially when the results are so adorable. Love it! xxD
Love it! It is nice to just to be able to whip something out that is pretty and will be treasured! Thanks for the inspiration!
Love your blog. Please visit my blog at http://barbsbunnyhutch.blogspot.com I would like to pass on a special award. Thanks!
Post a Comment