Friday, February 4, 2011

The Cutting Cafe Beautiful Flowers

I arrived back in town late last night after spending the week at my Aunt's house.  I was suffering major computer and craft room withdrawals.  There was no high speed internet there...hard to believe in this day and age.  So the first thing I did today after unpacking and tending to matters around the house was head to the craft room.  I thought another Spring card was in order after that major snowstorm we dealt with and The Cutting Cafe's Beautiful Flowers colored printable stamp set was just what I needed.  Wow---this new set includes 77 images.  It was hard to choose which one to use, they are all so fantastic, but this little flower in the pot was my favorite.  I started with an A2 black cardstock card and added Bazzill Basics dotted paper in Honey behind the image which just required printing and cutting.  The sentiment is part of the printable set.  I cut it out, mounted it onto the Bazzill paper and added the little scallop, also part of the set.  I added a little bit of doodling with a black pen and a white bow to the flower pot.  This is what I love about Regina's images at The Cutting Cafe...they are so quick and easy to use and produce such wonderful results. This particular set would be fantastic to use for so many occasions.....Easter, Mother's Day, Get Well, Spring, Thinking of you.  The possibilities are almost endless.    

3 comments:

Regina Easter said...

this is FANTASTIC JERI....i sure did miss ya girl.....so simply but yet so STUNNING...hugs

Stef H said...

i would have been a basket case - lol. glad your back and creation. this is gorgeous! i love it.

hugs :)

bumblebee creations said...

I'm loving this card!!!