Sunday, February 6, 2011

Treat Bag

I was making a few Valentine treat bags (you'll see in a future post) and needed to do something with the left over Hershey nugget candies to keep from eating them.  I have a little package I'm putting in the mail tomorrow for a little buddy of mine.  He loves dinosaurs so I decided to put a few candies in a goody bag to go along with the game I'm sending.  I wrapped the nuggets in orange textured cardstock.  If you'd like to make a similar project you'll cut the wrappers at 1 x 3".  The little dinosaur bands and the tag are from a sheet of punch out die cuts made by Three Bugs in a Rug. 

3 comments:

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

What a cute project Jeri! I bet your little buddy is going to be thrilled to get this in the mail!TFS
Hugs,
Terry

Stef H said...

don't EVER fret over wondering what to do with left over candy. i'll be happy to send you my address!!!!! lol

this is fantabulous!

yeah, now i know why grandma's house always looked and smelled the same. a really clean house is definitely over-rated!!!! - lol.

hugs sunshine!

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh this is sooo cute! your buddy will be thrilled. xxD