Happy Friday! Are you all looking forward to the weekend? I hope you get to enjoy some crafting time. Today I'm showcasing a Western themed scrapbook page for Paper Cutz Challenge. Mary asked us for a card, layout or project for a boy's birthday using a western theme. Let me start off by saying I don't even want you to know how long this photo has been sitting around waiting to get a scrapbook page. I'll just say this is a photo of my son (who is now married with a baby boy on the way) taken on a vacation to the west that included Yellowstone, the Badlands and Mt. Rushmore. This particular picture was taken at the tourist attraction called Wall Drugs, outside of the Badlands National Park. It was quite the interesting place. I used Cricut's Old West cartridge to design this page. All of the elements on this page were made with Old West except for the journaling box. I made that with an old stamp that I've had since I first started scrapping about fifteen years ago. This page will go in the scrapbook that I'm making for my son for Christmas. I still have a long way to go to get it finished.
2 comments:
Super cute, looks great, I like the wanted poster. Good luck in the challenge.
Absolutely adorable! I love the Western scene!
Great job!
circlebenterprises.blogspot.com
Post a Comment