This week's challenge at Cricut Cardz is for a Valentine's card for a man using any cartridge and any colors. I used Doodlecharms for my card cutting three hearts at 1 3/4" and placing them on 2" squares of the same color. I embossed the hearts with Cuttlebug's Divine Swirls and the squares with Swiss Dots. I simply added a piece of hemp cord and a love charm for embellishment.
6 comments:
very nice card for a man
I am so happy I found this challenge blog last week. You ladies ROCK!
jeri you probably already know i adore this card! lol the hemp and charm really add that extra . have a great day :)
Very Pretty! Love the little charm! Anita CCC-DT
I think its really nice! I have seen peeps making this size/shape card what are the measurements for this card? TFS Very simple for the guys! GAscrappnGramma@gmail.com
Wow! This is just so classy looking! I love it!
Post a Comment