Aren't these great sparkly lips.? This is just a simple card I put together using stickers at a recent Archiver's class. No Cricut, no Copics...I can't believe I did that. It's a 4" square card made from red cardstock. It's topped with a square that has the corners trimmed with a Corner Chomper Deco setting. I believe the glittery lips are a Jolee's stamp from EK Success The next card was also made at the same Archiver's workshop. Just a few hearts punched with a Fiskar's punch from two different patterned papers. A punched border, also Fiskars and a Hero Arts stamp.
Even though these cards were made at a workshop from a prepared kit, they would be easy to reproduce with a package of Stickers, punches and die cut machine.
2 comments:
Those sparkle lips are awesome!
Georgiana
Very pretty...love all of your creations...I am leaving something for you on my blog be sure to check it out.
Post a Comment