Friday, February 11, 2011
The Cutting Cafe St. Patricks Day
I can't believe it isn't Valentine's Day yet and here I am looking forward to St. Patrick's Day. That's because...it makes me think of spring. There's a fabulous new set at The Cutting Cafe if you want to get ahead on your designing too. I made this fabulous shaped card with the 4-LEAF CLOVER SHAPED CARD TEMPLATE/CUTTING FILE. I'm so excited that Regina is offering SVG files now at The Cutting Cafe. It let's me put my SCAL software hubby got me for Christmas to good use. This card went together quickly. I cut the base from a dark green cardstock and the topper from a gingham check. I added the sentiment which was a pre-made die cut from Best Creation, Inc. A simple green silk ribbon bow and a little faux-stitching with a white gel pen finished it off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
oh Jeri, i love this shaped card...that plaid/checker paper is awesome...hugs
what an adorable shamrock!!!
this is adorable.... A forAdorable...
Carole
love the paper you used
hugs
Post a Comment