Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Just Sitting Here Thinking of You


I've had the idea for this card in my head for quite some time.  I had a few spare minutes last night and put it together using my Cricut French Manor cartridge.  It was simply a matter of cutting the pieces and putting them onto the card.  The base card is A2 kraft cardstock and the top mat is a beige herringbone DP from DCWV Linen mat stack.  The chair is cut at 3.5" and the table and chandelier are cut at 2" all from black cardstock.  I did a little paper piecing with the chair using another floral print from the same DCWV stack.  My sentiment was done on my computer.

2 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Gorgeous, Jeri! gotta go look at my French Manor cart. I love this! xxD

Faith Abigail Designs said...

So beautiful! I want that cartridge so badly but it's so hard to find.