Some exciting news over at THE CUTTING CAFE. The always kind and generous, Regina, is offering a free digital stamp set called December Daily 2...this new DECEMBER DAILY 2 printable stamp set features 142 black & white and colored images (approx. 70 different images)....and it is free for a limited time. This set makes an album that you use to journal or place photos for each day from December 1st to Christmas day. If you missed the first set Regina featured last year you can view it here. This file will be availabe for free until 11:59PM (PACIFIC TIME) NOVEMBER 6TH 2010. Here is the link so you can get your set and start your album before Christmas.
I didn't find out about last year's fabulous set until it was too late to make it last year. But I knew I wanted to do one for my two granddaughter's, Payton and Paige, this year. So I started on it in September right before we left for our month long trip in our RV. I planned on working on it while we were traveling but we were just so busy it didn't leave much time for playing around. It is not complete but will be soon. Here is the picture of my first page of the album. I will be posting a page a day on my blog beginning in early November.
I used my new Cricut Imagine for the scalloped background and the Christmas tree. That was the only time I was able to use my new machine before we left on our trip. We just returned on Wednesday and I still haven't had time to get it out and play with it. We found out the day we returned that our son (the Marine) would be coming home for a three week leave today (Friday). So we no sooner unpacked the camper when we started preparing for house guests. Kyle and his wife, Nicole, will be here within the next few hours and we are so excited to see them. Our household should be in an uproar for awhile since they are arriving with two cats. I'm not sure how they will be after traveling all the way from Hawaii and coming into a house with a dog. Should be interesting.
4 comments:
awwwww so sweet, pretty soft colors. Hugs
Pretty page Jeri..look forward to seeing more!!! Enjoy the visit with your son and daughter-in-law!!!
Hugs,
Terry
Enjoy your visitors..... And I love your card.
this is going to be so much fun Jeri.....i can't wait to see the rest....the colors on the cover are awesome..hugs
Post a Comment