If you're looking for a quick gift idea for coworkers, teachers or maybe a secret santa a Hot Chocolate Holder template from The Cutting Cafe would be a great idea. This set comes with the folder and nine sentiments. It holds two packets of hot cocoa. It's quick and easy to put together using another great set
Fun with Frosty the Snowman to decorate the front. This set features 31 images. To make this project I cut the hot chocolate holder template from light blue cardstock. My patterned paper is from SEI and I placed it on top of a piece of red cardstock and used an EK Success snowflake border punch on white cardstock for an edging. After printing and cutting the Frosty the Snowman sentiment I used my Magic Matter and some red cardstock to cut a shadow to place it on. I used my COPICS to color the image then added some Fun Flock to the hat brim and a white pom pom to the end.
Below is a picture of the inside that I decorated with a few of the leftover snowflakes from the border punch and a little sentiment that came with the holder template. I know you'll want to head over to The Cutting Cafe to pick up both of these sets and make a few to have on hand. It's always nice to have a little something you can grab "just in case". Just click on the links above and they'll take you right there.
6 comments:
So super cute! I love the pompom on his hat!
oh my PURE CUTENESS....AND YES THAT POMPOM is delightful....hugs
Very cute...it is a great gift idea!
Too cute....too too cute!
Total cuteness! I love it!
This card is wonderful, jeri!!
Post a Comment