Here is the next installment in my Christmas Daily album for my granddaughters, Paige and Payton. Today I'm showing pages five through eight. As with all the pages in this album I used digital stamp sets from The Cutting Cafe and my Cricut Expression and Imagine machines. For page five I used both last year's December Daily set (Decorating the fireplace sentiment) and this year's December Daily 2 (Day 5) set. Just click on the set for the link. I used my Cricut Joys of the Season cartridge to cut the fireplace and the holly on the fireplace. The bow came from the Gypsy Wanderings cartridge. The scalloped circle behind the day sentiment is from Mini Monograms and the background frame is from the Imagine More cartridge.
The Designer paper makes the page for day seven. This paper is from 3 Bugs In a Rug North Pole collection. I simply cut it to 8 x 8". Then I added a scroll that I cut from Cricut's Heritage cartridge. I'm sure it's not nearly big enough for all the things that Payton will have on her Christmas list. LOL The title was made using Gypsy Font.
Day eight uses the Santa that was the right edge of the piece of paper above. I just trimmed around it, added it to a piece of blue cardstock and added the title I cut using Gypsy font. Do You Believe In Santa is from last year's December Daily set. I have to tell you that I made most of my album pages so my daughter could just add pictures. As a busy working mom, I didn't think she would have the time for journaling but she is pretty good about taking pictures. I will let her use my Canon Selphy printer so she doesn't have to even take the pictures anywhere to have them made up.
1 comment:
Jeri, this is so special and I am sure those grandkids will love it. Sandi
Post a Comment