Monday, November 1, 2010

BBTB2 Cindy Loo Swirl

Good Grief!!!  Can you believe it's the first day of November?  Christmas will be here before you know it.  After I finished this card I thought I should have done a Christmas card because I'm way behind schedule on them.  All this traveling we've done is messing up my creativity.  I'm glad to be back home in my craft room with no more trips planned until after the holidays.  For this week's Reader's Choice challenge at BBTB2 the DT was asked to use the swirl 3 from the Cindy Loo cartridge.  I don't have this cartridge so I used a swirl from Cricut Lite Lovely Floral.  I also used a digital stamp set called Thanksgiving Day from The Cutting Cafe.  I printed the Happy Thanksgiving Day background on kraft cardstock and the sentiment on gold cardstock.  I layered my flower on my swirl with foam tape as well as the sentiment.  I used my nesties to cut out the sentiment.  Finished it off with some doodling and some gold colored rhinestones. I hope you'll find a swirl you can use for the challenge on a cartridge you have and join us this week.

6 comments:

Carole Beath said...

Jeri, I love your take on the challenge. Black, white and a pop of goldish yellow or yellow always catches my eye. I love the little flowers on the black flourish. Really great design.
Carol

Sandi said...

it is a wonder to me that it is 11/1, I love your challenge though, very sophisticated. Hugs

Carole Beath said...

Jeri...I am back again to tell you how much I always appreciate your sweet comments on my challenges. You inspire ME.
Carole

GiuliaG. said...

Stunning card, Jeri! Wonderful details

A Little Time said...

Beautiful!! I love the kraft background with the splashes of yellow.

DonnaMundinger said...

this is just GORGEOUS, Jeri! the color scheme is fabulous! xxD