Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Cutting Cafe-Not A Creature Was Stirring

So, I don't know when Miss Regina from The Cutting Cafe sleeps, but she is just pumping out the most adorable stamps sets in the past few days.  This is her new set she sent out to the DT today called Not A Creature Was Stirring (it's the circular sentiment).  I used my new Cricut Winter Frolic and Cricut Imagine More cartridges to make this card.  The green scalloped background is from the Imagine More cartridge and the mouse is from the Winter Frolic cartridge.  My base card is a 4" circle card I made with the Wild Card cartridge.  I cut the green background scallope at 4 1/2".  I used Mini Monograms for the scalloped circle and used the fill feature from the Imagine to get the red coloring.  That's the best part of the new Imagine machine, being able to take a plain piece of white paper and print a pattern or solid paper from it.  Then I added the sentiment circle.  The mouse is cut from textured Bazzill cardstock at 1 1/2".  I used the fill feature again to print the paper for the present the mouse is holding.  I added a black rhinestone for his eye.  I embellished with beige twill ribbon and green buttons with hemp cord. 

4 comments:

Regina Easter said...

ACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK .....this is to adorable...I hadn't even thought to do a card like this...duh...CUTE CUTE CUTE...HUGS

4kids4 said...

Such a cute card....I just love that stamp! TFS!

~Sharon C.

Stacy Simpson said...

This is just adorable!

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

This is just so cute Jeri!!!

I have an award for you on my blog...please stop by!!!
Hugs,
~Terry~