Wow, I can't believe it's midweek already. Wednesday is Cricut Cardz Challenge day. This week Mary asked DT #1 to create a CHRISTMAS CARD using any cartridge and any color. I decided to use the Joys of the Seaston cartridge with this old fashioned Santa image and make a shaped card. This is another card that I created while we were vacationing with our RV last month using my Gypsy. Once again I say I love my Gypsy. I used paper from last year's SEI Christmas stack. My base card is made from red cardstock with the shadow feature on. I added lots of layers with pop dots to this card. Santa's beard and fur trim on his suit are done with Fun Flock. For the inside of the card I placed the original cut with the features taken off with the Hide Contour feature on my Gypsy. The sentiment is a Studio G stamp.
5 comments:
Ooooh, I LOVE how this turned out. You did such a great job turning that cut into a shaped card.
This is just AMAZING. I would never have thought to make a shaped card from this cut and I love love LOVE it. WOWOWOWOW. Wonderful CCC share -
Cheers, Karen
alteredscrapbooking dot com
OMGOSH...Your card came out soooo BEAUTIFUL! Excellent job on this weeks Challenge! I Really enjoy looking at everyone's work! :o)
Theresa (DT#2)
WOW Jeri...This card is just beautiful! That Santa has such a vintage feel! Great Work!
TFS,
Meriah
What a fantastic card for this week's challenge Jeri!!! Love the flocking and all the dimension!!! I agree about loving the Gypsy..especially when traveling in the rv!!! TFS
Post a Comment