Friday, November 5, 2010

Paper Cutz Challenge #66

It's Friday and time for this week's Paper Cutz challenge.  This week Mary asked the DT for a Get Well card with something that flies on it.  I used a cut from Lacy Labels with butterflies.  I cut an extra layer of butterflies so I could pop dot and add dimension.  I used a piece of DCWV Glitter stack to cut the frame and the Get Well sentiment which came from Lyrical Letters.  This picture sure doesn't show the glitter at all.  My patterned papers are from DCWV Linen Closet stack.  This is a 5 x 6 1/2" card and I cut my label at 3" and my sentiment at 2 1/2".

I want to take this opportunity to invite everyone to come back and check out my blog on Sunday, November 7th when I will be posting Day 1 of my Christmas Daily album.  If you don't know what a Christmas Daily album is, this is your chance to see one.  It's an album with one page devoted to each day of December from the 1st to the 25th.  I had a great time making this album for my two granddaughters Paige and Payton to record holiday memories.  I did post my opening page of the album already and you can see it here. 


2 comments:

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

What a pretty card Jeri...so delicate looking..love the colors, papers (if you click on it you can see the glitter!) and fun embellishment on your ribbon!!! Great card for this week's challenge.
Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog (I miss seeing Carol Duvall and all her talented guests!!!).

Chrissie said...

This is really pretty and sure to cheer!
Chrissie