Today I am posting Days 9-12 of my Christmas Daily album that I made for my granddaughters Paige and Payton. For day 9 my sentiment Baking Cookies is from The Cutting Cafe's set December Daily and the day sentiment is from December Daily 2. I used a pre-made embellishment of a gingerbread man that I got last year on sale the day after Christmas at Walmart. I always try to find stuff I can use for my cards and scrapbooks in the wrapping paper section and put them away for the next year.
On the Day 10 page both the circular Singing Christmas Carols and the day sentiment are from December Daily 2. I used my Cricut Imagine to print the musical paper from the Imagine More cartridge and then cut the shape from the Best Friends cartridge. The Christmas Carolers were cut from Winter Frolic and all the scalloped circles were cut from Mini Monograms. The musical notes came from Gypsy Wanderings.
For Day 11, I used my Imagine machine to cut the Top Five list. The circular sentiment is from last year's December Daily set and the small words are from The Cutting Cafe's Christmas Mini Words set.
For Day 12 I used a piece of lined paper that has been in my stash and mounted it on a border paper also from my stash. I printed the sentiment from the December Daily set right onto the lined paper. The telephone is cut with my Cricut using the From My Kitchen cartridge.
Thanks so much for peeking in and I hope you're getting ideas for your own Christmas/December Daily album. It couldn't be easier to make using digital stamp sets from The Cutting Cafe.
2 comments:
These pages are adorable!
Wow, these are fantastic! You have been very busy!
Post a Comment