Monday, November 22, 2010

Project Tuesday Reindeer Bags

Every year I try to make up some small Holiday gifts to have on hand.  You never know when you might need them. I was really excited when I saw this week's Project Tuesday challenge because I knew it would be perfect for my little gifts.  I bought these hand gels from Bath and Body Works a couple weeks ago when they were on sale.  They are so cute with those reindeer on them I knew I could make up something with a reindeer using my Cricut.  I used the Doodlcharms cartridge for my reindeer and they're cut at 2".  I used darkbrown cardstock for the base layer, kraft cardstock for the face and red cardstock for the noses and shadows.  I added some glitter to the noses.  The stamp is from Inkadinkado. Here is the link for the bag directions.

1 comment:

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

What great little gifts Jeri..love how you matched up the reindeer!!! TFS
Hugs,
Terry