Honest to goodness, it doesn't get any easier to whip up a Christmas card than this. Print, cut and assemble. If you haven't been to The Cutting Cafe recently and need to get started or finish up your handmade Christmas cards Regina has tons of new digital stamp sets. I literally, made this card in 10 minutes. I used two different sets to put this card together, the Christmas Frames set and the Christmas Mini Colored Set. The frames set comes with frames for both 4.25 x 5.5" cards and 4 x 6" cards. The Christmas Mini Colored set comes with 46 images (yes, you read that correctly 46) including the December 25th background and the circular sentiment on this card. Some quickly cut mats to back the images, a little ribbon, cording and stick on pearls for embellishment and I was done.
6 comments:
this is so delightful jeri...i am so loving this card that you JUST WHIPPED TOGETHER..good grief...LET IT WHIP....he he hehe
What a great card Jeri!!! It certainly doesn't look like it only took 10 minutes to create!!! TFS
Hugs,
Terry
Your card is great! Love the ribbon with that background!
Oh sooo pretty Jeri I love the sweet colours...hugs xx
CUTE!! The wide gingham ribbons just ties it all in perfectly.
I love your card, Jeri.... that ribbon, of course, seals the deal.
Great stuff, girl.
Carole
Post a Comment