Friday, November 19, 2010

Paper Cutz Christmas with Lots of Bling

This week at Paper Cutz Mary asked the DT to make a Christmas card with lots of bling.  I made a shaped ornament card using my Gypsy and the Joys of the Season cartridge.  I used red cardstock for my base card.   The top layer design paper is from TPC Studio called Deck the Halls Holly Jolly Stripe.  As you can see it has stripes of green glitter running through it.  For the layers of the card I used a shiny gold cardstock from The Paper Company.  I added glittery red brads from Creative Imaginations.  The bow is ribbon from Offray and the cord is Holiday Time that I got at Walmart the day after Christmas.  Thanks for stopping by today and make sure you check out the great designs from the rest of the design team.  You can find their links on the Paper Cutz blog.

2 comments:

Sandi said...

Jeri what a beautiful ornament, to be cherished one season to the other. Hugs

GabyCreates.com said...

Beautiful ornament!
Gaby