Monday, January 24, 2011

The Cutting Cafe Pillow Box SVG

I was so excited today to find out that Regina at The Cutting Cafe has converted some of her files to SVG.  I just got SCAL software from my husband for Christmas.  This is part of the PILLOW BOX SET that comes with a plain box, heart, star, circle and frame cut outs.  I was looking for a container of some sort to put these yummy candy coated dark chocolate mints in.  They came from Trader Joe's.  I whipped this together in about 10 minutes.  I cut the box and added acetate to the window before assembling it.  I tied a bow around the end, added a tag and heart button.  The tag came from another Cutting Cafe set called VALENTINE'S DAY MINI WORDS.  I used a tag punch from Marvy.

6 comments:

Regina Easter said...

yulp its adorable...yulp i love it...yulp your good girl....hugs

Rhonda Emery said...

I love this I think its so pretty.

bonnie said...

Very cute girly love the pp and gorgeous ribbon and button....sweet ;) hugs x

Stef H said...

10 minutes! looks like it took all day. it would take me 3 hours! this is beeeee utiful.

hugs :)

Unknown said...

Great job Jeri! Love this treat box!

Jenn
www.jaxbeanstalks.blogspot.com
www.partytimetuesdays.blogspot.com

Sandi said...

awwww love what you did with the pillow box, it is gorgeous. Hugs