Friday, January 28, 2011

Paper Cutz Challenge #76

Wow! I can't believe it's Friday already and the last Friday of the month.  Wasn't Christmas just yesterday?  We've moved on to the next holiday...Valentine's Day.  Mary asked us to create something for Valentine's Day using cake, cupcake, cookies or candy.  I had this great shaped card from The Cutting Cafe that came to mind immediately.  This is the CANDY SHAPED CARD SET AND PDF TEMPLATE.  I printed, cut and assembled.  It's that simple...well, not quite, but almost.  I added a lot of glitter in both pink and crystal, added a little stitching, a heart I cut with my Cricut and a heart button.  Finished it off with some white organdy ribbon.  Hope you get a chance to play along with our sweet challenge this week.  I'm sure we're going to see some yummy stuff.

10 comments:

Stef H said...

omg! this is fantastic! i love it! i love the colors, the bling, the ribbons... it's fabulous.

i have the little cricut personal and i WISH i had the one with the screen. maybe then i'd use it more. yeah right!

jade has pushed the cut button and thought it was just fabulous. however, her mind is not yet into creating, tho' she just loves to color. i'm constantly printing out images for her. at least she likes glitter - lol.

hugs :)

pennyd said...

I love your card Jeri! I didn't realize it was a card, I'm going to have to get this template! I'm with Stef, I love glitter and all things sparkly!

Rhonda Emery said...

this is so cute. love it

K-E Kreations said...

That is fantastic! I love the glitter. It looks like it should be a box to hold candy. Fabulous!

sophiesmama said...

Oh my gosh, Jeri! This is just the cutest card...I'm crazy about it! Thanks for sharing it on PCC! Have a great weekend, my friend!
Hugs,
Mary

Regina Easter said...

OH JERI....this surely is the sweetest ever...hugs

Jess said...

Super cute card! Love the glitter!

the cricutologist said...

This card is fabulous! Love the ribbon! I'm your newest follower!

Sandi said...

Jeri, this is stunning, Hugs

shelly said...

awesome jeri! love the pink and white, the glitter.. oh i love it all!