Friday, January 14, 2011

Paper Cutz Challenge #74

This week's Paper Cutz Challenge is for a card or project using a tag.  I have this package of K & Company tags that I've never used and it coordinates with their Classic Designer Paper stack.  It's one of my all time favorite paper stacks I've ever purchased.  The only problem I have with it is the paper is so beautiful I can barely stand to cut it up and use it.  I know that's silly, but there you have it.  Over the summer in our travels I came across some premade flowers that coordinate with the paper stack, too.  They were clearanced so I couldn't resist getting them. So for this card I decided to put them all together and this is what I came up with.  I think it turned out so vintage looking.  I added a paper doily that I inked with creamy brown chalk ink.  The sentiment is a Studio G $1 stamp.  I used the same creamy brown ink for the sentiment.  I rounded all the edges of the standard A2 card to give it a softer look and match it up with the rounded edges of the tag.  I hope you'll play along and add your tag project to the challenge.

1 comment:

DonnaMundinger said...

Beautiful, Jeri! Very "shabby chic"! xxD