It's Friday---Hooray!!! Who's not excited to start the weekend? Friday means a new challenge at
Paper Cutz. This week was an easy one for the Design Team and it will be for you too...
Anything goes. When I got the word on this week's challenge I was in the midst of creating this set of mini cards for my aunt, so I was all set. I made these little cards with a new set of printable stamps from
The Cutting Cafe called
ANIMAL AND BUG MINI COLORED CIRCLE SET. This is another fantastic set from Regina that has nine adorable animal/bug images to work with. The set comes with the circle sentiments that punch out with a 2" circle punch, the animals alone that punch out with a 1.5" circle punch, some fun polka dot borders and big colored circles that you can use as background. Fun, fun, fun set.

There is a little story behind this set of cards for my aunt. She loves to craft but has been having health problems for the last year and hasn't been able to do much. It makes her really sad that she hasn't been able to make cards for her friends the way she wants to. So I made this little set for her to have on hand to put with the baked goods she makes for all her friends. These are 3 x 3" scalloped edge cards that I cut with my Cricut from the Christmas Cards cartridge. I topped the white cardstock with a piece of pastel plaid. After printing the mini colored animal stamps I punched them out with a 2" punch then placed them on a scalloped circle cut from the Mini Monograms catridge. I made the little envelopes for the cards using another Cutting Cafe set called
Gift Enclosure Card Box template set. This set has a box (which you will see in a future post) to put the mini cards in and comes with a template for the cards with square or round corners and the envelope.

Then to package them up I placed them into a cellophane bag and used the
Heart Goodie Bag set, again from
The Cutting Cafe. I made it without cutting the heart out. I added the bee (without the circle sentiment) that I punched out with a 1.5" EK Success circle punch. I printed the All Occasion with my computer and added it to the bag so my aunt would know what kind of cards were in the set. I also made a set of mini Valentine cards that you will see in a future post. I've decided to make her a set each month, so this is January's set. Next month will be the Valentine set.
6 comments:
Jeri, these little note cards are ADORABLE! I love the scalloped cards, and the digi's are so, so cute!
Have a great weekend, my friend!
Hugs,
Mary
Cute little cards Jeri....very pretty, love the scallops...hugs x
These are adorable! Great job with the TCC!
Jenn
www.jaxbeanstalks.blogspot.com
this has got to be the cutest set ever Jeri...oooooooooooooooooooooooo I so adore this set....hugs
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! these are all just too sweet. have a great weekend.
hugs :)
These are so cute Jeri, I absolutely love them!! Thanks for the sweet comment and stopping by my blog, I am now a follower.
Hugs,
Diana
http://www.daisylovecreations.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment