The name/date words were cut from Cricut's New Arrival cartridge. The background was cut at 7.5" from red cardstock and the white cardstock was cut at 7.25". I punched the holes in the white scallop before layering them. The words were cut at 4".
I found a great website for Dr. Seuss pictures from his books called Seussland.com and have used them throughout the album. I placed the fish pictures on red cardstock and then printed the poem, again using the Dr. Seuss font. You can read the poem in the photo below.I'm having the best time putting this album together and I know my son and daughter-in-law are just going to love it. By next week at this time we will know whether they are having a boy or a girl. Since Kyle is our only son it would be nice if they had a boy to carry on the family name. On the other hand, I really enjoy little girls and all the cute little clothes to dress them in. Either will be fine with me, as long as it is healthy. If you missed the first two pages of the album you can see them HERE. Check back over the weekend, I will be posting a couple more double page layouts.
1 comment:
So much fun, Jeri! I took a peek at your first pages too. LOVE it! xxD
Post a Comment