Thursday, January 27, 2011
My Pink Stamper Imagine Pink Wednesday Challenge
My Pink Stamper has a challenge going for a card with something yummy on it for Imagine Pink Wednesday. I used my Imagine to make this yummy cake card. Base card is A2 white cardstock with a piece of green cardstock on top. The polka dot paper note card was printed and cut from my Imagine along with the sentiment and piece of cake. I cut all the layers and added pop dots for dimension. There are a lot of things I like about the Imagine machine. Being able to print my own paper from white cardstock is right up there at the top, but I also enjoy being able to whip up a card in no time at all with all the elements so easily at my disposal. From start to finish, this card took six minutes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment