Friday, January 21, 2011

Glitterbabe's Digis New Home

Well, I just had to post this for one of my favorite people.  Stef (aka Glitterbabe) is setting up a new home for her digi images.  Stef is, beyond a shadow of a doubt, one of the most fun people you'll ever know.  If you haven't been to her blog, you haven't had the chance to smile and laugh.  What a sense of humor this gal has.  Anyway, she is setting up a new shop for her digital images.  I had the chance to check it out, and boy, is it easy to navigate.  Here is the current link to Glitterbabe's Art.  Stef has some great images that she draws.  Man I can't even draw a decent looking square.  Anyway, while you're there make sure you pick up her great freebie for Valentine's Day.

1 comment:

Stef H said...

awwww jeri. thank you so, so much for the wonderful tribute...er... post - lol.

hugs :)