Happy Wednesday, Everyone! It's time for a new Cricut Cardz Challenge on Cardz TV. This week's theme from Mary is Tag You're It. We hope you play along and show us your Christmas tags. I always love to deviate from the traditional green and red you normally see at Christmas time. I decided to go with brown and blue for my tags. My patterned blue paper is from a 6x6 paper pad made by Echo Park called Season's Greeetings. I have to admit I cased my first tag from the Cricut Holidays magazine by Northridge Publishing. The original was designed by Kimberly Tracy. Of course, I put my own spin on it. My tag was cut at 4" from Tags, Bags, Boxes and More. Then I used Mini Monograms to cut a 3" scalloped circle with a 2.75" circle on top. I used the Cuttlebug Snowflake embossing folder for texture. My ice skate is cut from Winter Woodland at 1.75". I added a snowflake cut from Accent Essentials with a button and twine for embellishment.
For my second tag I used the Elegant Edges cartridge to cut an oval shaped tag and frame at 4" to surround my snowman cut at 2" from the Winter Woodland cartridge. I tore a small piece of white cardstock for snow at the bottom. A few stamped snowflakes (Studio G) and To and From words (Royal Langnickel) to finish it off.
9 comments:
I love the vintage look you've given to these tags. Great job.
The tags are just as cute as can be. Great stuff, Jeri.... You are so talented.
Carole
Pretty Tags.
Hugs,
Kate
Beautiful tags!
:) Janis. CCC DT Sister
pausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com
These are great!!! Love the colors, the skate, the snowman, the.......everything!! :)
Ooooh, I am so excited and thankful to find your post! I need some skates for my advent calendar project and now I have some! I have this cart but did NOT know it was on there. None of the search engines found it either.
Love the color combination, looks very old world Christmas to me!
This is so cute! Love them.
I am now following you and I hope you'll follow me back! Merry Christmas!
www.createdbycori.blogspot.com
love your tags jeri esp love the blue/brown color combo. also loved all your 12 days of christmas posts :) shoot girl you know i love all your stuff :) glad youre having such a great time in the RV. have a very merry christmas! know that your in my thoughts often :) hugs friend, shelly
Post a Comment