Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Twelve Days of Christmas #9

I have another home decor project to show you today.  I found this soap/lotion dispenser at my LSS.  The top portion unscrews so you can add inserts.  I made this one up with a winter decor in mind.  My cute little polar bear came from a piece of Creative Imaginations paper.  I cut a piece of red polka dot paper to fit the inside circumference of the bottle then just added the cute polar bear on top of it.  I tied a piece of red gingham ribbon around the neck of the bottle and added a punched tag from The Cutting Cafe and placed it on a scalloped circle and tied it to the ribbon with red and white twine.  Another quick and easy home decor project.  I think I'll make an insert for spring, summer and fall and give it as a set to a friend for Christmas.  It would also make a great gift for a teacher filled with antibacterial hand cleaner and inserts for each month of the school year.  Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll come by tomorrow to see some gift card holders I made for my grandkids.

5 comments:

Stef H said...

now THIS is fabulous! i ALWAYS seem to neglect my poor bathrooms at holiday time - go figure! LOL.

i can only imagine how hard it is to do ANYTHING in a camper. as beautiful as they are is as small as they are..... BUT.... you sound happy and i'm glad.

wishing you a truly blessed holiday.

hugs :)

Beckie said...

Very pretty What a great idea.

Be Blessed, Beckie

bonnie said...

Oh this is adorable sweetie ;) Hugs x

JaniceA said...

Very cute!
Janiceaeschliman.blogspot.com

Sharon said...

This is a fantastic idea!!! Love the polar bear! :)