Saturday, December 24, 2011

Twelve Days of Christmas #12

Can you even believe that it is Christmas Eve?  I sure can't.  December just flew right by.  For my final project I have some little treat bags I made for my cake pops.  My first ever cake pops.  I was quite proud of myself for whipping up a batch here in my small camper.  We don't have a lot of counter space or a very large refrigerator so it was quite challenging.  I made these little treats up for our friends here at the campground.  I hope they enjoy them.  My bag topper was made with red cardstock cut at 4.25x4.25" with a scrap matted on top.  My Santa was cut at 2" from the Doodlcharms cartridge and my sentiment in from Cardz TV Stamps Home for Christmas stamp set.

I wish you all a very blessed Christmas.  I hope you are able to spend your day with loved ones.  I'd also like to ask you to take a moment to offer a prayer for all our service men and woman who are sacrificing their holidays with their loved ones to protect our nation and our freedoms.  Happy Holidays!!!

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh my gosh! You made cake pops!! These look awesome!! Love the bag topper, too. :)
Wishing ya'll a very Merry Christmas!!!!!

Georgiana said...

My daughter loves to make brownie and cake pops. I love to eat them! Yours look yummy too. Have a Merry Christmas.

If you get a chance, stop by for my Holiday Surprise Giveaway.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

girlia said...

Great job on the cake pops goody bag. Merry CHRISTmas and Happy New Year!

JaniceA said...

Cute treats!
Hope you had a very Merry Christmas!
Janiceaeschliman.blogspot.com