Wednesday, December 14, 2011
Twelve Days of Christmas Day #2
Today's project is a quick and easy tag for my grandson's Christmas present. The candy cane is a cut from the Simply Charmed cartridge at 5". I cut a tag from Tags, Bags, Boxes and More at 2" and stamped the sentiment from Cardz TV Stamps Home for Christmas stamp set. The holly is cut from the Jubilee cartridge at .;75". That's it---didn't I say quick and easy. This tag reminds me that there is a tag challenge going on at BBTB2. If you want to check it out click here. I hope you can come back tomorrow and see my project. I have the cutest project to show you. I'll give you a hint...it uses a small pack of Kleenex and a pair of gloves. I'm telling you, it is just adorable and you'll love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love this candy cane cut. Very cute tag! =)
Very Nice Shaped Card.
Hugs,
Kate
Love this candy cane tag!! The sentiment is just perfect! :)
Post a Comment