Saturday, December 31, 2011

Blog Hop Winners

Wow, I can hardly believe this is my last post of the year.  I find myself looking back at one of the most amazing years of my life.  At times I feel like I must be dreaming because this has been such a wonderful year.  We put our house on the market to sell at the end of March.  By the middle of April it had sold.  Then everything became a whirlwind.  I do remember clearly the call we received on May 16th from my son saying that our ninth grandchild, a boy, had come into the world.  Then it became a time of house inspections, appraisals and packing.  On July 7th we left the home where we raised our five children to begin our grand adventure.  We have been living in our RV and traveling since then.  I can honestly say we've never been happier.  Neither hubby or I miss having a house and we're having the time of our lives and truly enjoying our retirement.  I hope and pray that we will remain healthy so we can continue this fantastic journey for as long as possible.  We are so very grateful and blessed to be able to do this.

I will finish the year off with a bit of business.  I have the winner of this week's Cutting Cafe Blog Hop to announce---drumroll please.


The winner of the Peppermint Candy Treat Box Cutting File and Template is:
#24 Isabelle said...

What a lovely gift for some lucky person! I just discovered "The Cutting Cafe" last night and realize I have some catching up to do! Such a cute idea!

Isabelle, if you will email me at thomasjeri55at yahoo dot com I will see that you get this file so you can start creating with it.

I also have a winner of the blog hop at Cardz TV stamps last week.  The winner of the dry erase board is:

#11 Annette said...

I really love this little message board. I didn't know that a tile could be used...thank you for the idea. Smiles to you,

Annette if you will email me at thomasjeri55 at yahoo dot com with your address I will get the dry erase board mailed off to you.

I want to thank each and every one of my followers for all the sweet and wonderful comments you leave me.  They mean so much and I love reading them all. 


I wish you all a safe, healthy and blessed
2012. Happy New Year.


3 comments:

famillemarleau said...

Congrats to the winner and Happy New Year to you too. Johanne L.

Sharon said...

Congratulations winners!!
Happy New Year Jeri!!!!!! :)

Regina Easter said...

congrats to the winners.........