Thursday, December 22, 2011

Twelve Days of Christmas #10

I had several problems getting this post up today, but welcome to Day #10 of my Twelve Days Celebration.  We are having computer internet connectivity problems and they're driving me crazy.  We can't keep a connection for more than a few seconds at a time.  Then I must apologize for the terrble pictures.  It has been really cloudy here.  Today I just have three giftcards to show you.  I made the base of the giftcards using The Cutting Cafe Gift Card Holder Template and Cutting File.  This set comes with two styles, one with a straight edge and the other with a scalloped edge.  I used the scalloped edge for my cards.  I used scraps of printed papers for the tops of the cards then made die cut images to decorate the front of each card.  I used the Winter Frolic cartridge for the snowman, Doodlecharms for the Santa and the Winter Frolic for the Penguin.




Qucik and easy but a nice way to present the gift card.  Quite frankly, I don't think the grandkids care about the presentation as much as how much the gift card is for.  LOL  I know this is a quick post but I'm tyring to get it done before I loose my connection again.  I cut the cards on my Cricut so it made the cards quick to assemble.
Thanks for stopping by.  Only two more days of projects for inspiration for you.  I hope you can use some of my ideas.

5 comments:

JaniceA said...

Cute cards!
Janiceaeschliman.blogspot.com

Ro said...

Very cute! Love the paper you used on the Santa one =)

Sharon said...

These are so so cute!! The papers are great!!! :)

Vicky said...

adorable these are cute

Regina Easter said...

THESE ARE ADORABLE GIRLIE....merry christmas...hugs