Saturday, December 17, 2011
Twelve Days of Christmas #5 and Cardz TV Stamps Blog Hop
Welcome to the Cardz TV Stamps Blog Hop and my 5th day of Twelve Days. You should have arrived here from Julie's (Cricket Chick) blog. If not, you'll want to start at the beginning by going to the Cardz TV site. Mary will be giving away the Cricut Seasonal Cartridge Gingerbread and her Holly Jolly Stamp Set. Along with those two prizes you have the chance to win a fabulous prize pack of the North Pole Collection paperkit by Crate Paper by our blog hop sponsor Lynn at http://bootsandblingtime.blogspot.com/. In order to be eligible for those prizes you must comment on every Design Team member's blog. Today's project is a gift bag that I made. I took a plain red gift bag and added a piece of boa fur at the top. I cut a strip of black paper at 1.25" for Santa's belt, then cut a buckle (2") from gold metallic paper using the Cricut Fabulous Finds cartridge. For the gift tag I cut a Santa hat from the Winter Frolic cartridge at 4". I used Mary's Cardz TV stamp set Home for Christmas for the Ho! Ho! Ho! on the bottom of the tag. To: and From: are from a Hero Arts stamp set. I punched a hole in the hat and attached it to the handle of the bag with twine. What will I be putting in this gift bag? You'll want to return to my blog tomorrow for Twelve Days #6 to see the fantastic, quick, easy and cheap home decor project I made. It's really cool and fun, I promise! In fact, it's so cool I've decided to give it away to one lucky commentor that leaves a comment on today's post AND tomorrow's post. So don't forget to come back and leave a comment tomorrow. Now you'll want to head over to Nicole's blog to continue with the hop. Thanks for joining our Cardz TV Stamps Blog Hop and for your sweet comments. They mean so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
107 comments:
Too cute, great job Jeri!
neat thanks for being in Mary's blog hop
Super fun! Great trim! Love the tag!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com
Cute gift bag. Love the classy white trim!
I love this Jeri:) Great job!! I like the way you added the fur!
This gift bag is so cute and adorable! I am going to scraplift this! I cannot wait to see what you made tomorrow! I LOVE this! thank you for sharing your amazing talent with us and telling us how to duplicate it. You rock!
Who wouldn't want to receive a present in this bag? It is so much part of the presentation! Very cute!
bickel at toledotel dot com
So very cute!! Thanks for sharing your cute project. Merry Christmas!
so cute! I am just starting out in scrapbooking and cardmaking and this blog hop is so much fun. thanks for sharing.
sleejo1@gmail.com
I love the fur! This is so cute!
Your DT sister,
Laura
queenscardcastle.blogspot.com
I love what you've done with a plain red bag. Awesome idea, I might have to make some for next year. Thanks for sharing and I can't waid to see what surprise you have for tommorrow, 12 days of Christmas #6. Merry Christmas to yo and your family....Dawn
Love your design and your creativity! TFS
Love the gift bag.... Your a tease...
will try to come back tomarrow. ;)
Dawn RI
abosoffit@hotmail.com
I like the hat on the corner. Great job.
marg0006@verizon.net
Such a cute giftbag! LOVE it!
Merry Christmas!!
Hugs, Julie
homespunpixels@yahoo.com
Really cute gift bag idea!
debbie.58@live.ca
this blog hop is so fun...everyone has such beautiful work...thanks so much for the inspiration.....Lori
Jeri this is just adorable. Love it. The Santa coat gift bag and coordinating hat for a tag super adorable. I am glad to be in the hop with you.
Oh, this is so sweet. Love it. Hugs, Debi
Very cute idea I love the boa fur addds a nice effect. TFS
gdobberteen at yahoo.com
Nice gift idea and cut very card..
machine to machine
Jeri this is a fabulous project love that boa and the tag is a perfect fit. Brilliant how you combined the two ideas! Karen
Very cute idea. Thanks for sharing
mimicar9650 at yahoo dot com
Ho Ho Ho lots of fun.
Thanks for sharing your project. We all love what Santa brings.
Ho...Ho....Ho....love it!!!
You certainly know how to have some Santa fun!!!
Clever idea! Thanks for sharing.
Hugs,
Robyn
injoy_stampin@me.com
Very cute bag! They make gift giving so much easier than wrapping everything! TFS
What a Jolly gift bag, love it!!
Cindy
miller896042 at bellsouth dot net
Super cute. Thanks for sharing.
Tammie
tammieb@charter.net
Merry Christmas to all!
Jo-Anne
Another great ides! Wish this hop was sooner, so I could have made some of the things I see here!
Merry Christmas!♫♪
Hummer Hugs,
Misty
http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
hummingbird204 at comcast dot net
super cute gift bag. great idea!
Sarah
craftingwithsarah@gmail dot com
That bag is too cute!
Very cute idea....I have a red bag, but I have to get the boa! Guess I'll just have to go shopping! :-)
TFS!
Aideen
amh4143@aol.com
Your bag is so cute! Love it!
lindagk23ataoldotcom
Love this gift bag - certainly something I would try :) TFS!
What an awesome way to present a gift! Love it
Love your projects. Thanks for a chance to win.
bgalyean2011@aol.com
Oh my goodness, I LOVE your projects! I'm sure the bag was super easy to make, but it is precious!!! I hope you don't mind if I try to copy it!
Merry Christmas!
graveld@yahoo.com
What a cute blog! And your gift bag is so cute! Thanks for sharing-Raquel @ Raquelsdesigns.blogspot.com
Super ideas! Will definitely do this one. Merry Christmas! Peggie
very nice job
Love the gift bag. Great idea. Tfs 4nikkimay on YT
Very cute idea for a gift bag! Great job.
Leslie
cascrapper at gmail dot com
Great gift bag! Love it!
This is a terrific gift bag. I think anyone would love to receive this and also hesitate to tear into it since it's so cute. Being on the DT with you is just great. I love the inspiration and the projects you share! Have a wonderful Christmas, Jeri.
Hugs
Sue suescraftymess
What a great way to dress up a gift bag. TFS.
cute idea
lois
The gift bag is adorable! TFS!
What a unique gift bag! Thanks for sharing.
I like when anything is decorated with santas belt buckle!! TFS!
Pam
P_wiseman at Comcast dot net
LOVE this gift tag and bag! VERY cute idea! Thanks for the inspiration.
nbguritz@ymail.com
Oh so cute! Thanks for sharing! Janet (Janber1225@aol.com)
I love this gift bag, it's a "jolly" idea!
Just love it..............great idea! Merry Christmas
Cute bag! Thanks for sharing!
extra cute project. Merry Christmas!
What an adorable gift bag and tag!!! So clever, I just love them! You can send them my way, lol!
bsl60 at embarqmail dot com
Love your bag. Very inventive. Thanks for your time and talent.
Love the gift bag and the adorable tag topping it off.
Love the tag and bag too. qtgrams@yahoo.com
This is such a unique gift bag. Great creation!! Happy holidays ninadee@sbcglobal.net
Love the bag. Thanks for sharing and have a Merry Christmas!
pjballewatgmaildotcom
Cute project Jeri!!! TFS
hugs,
joni
Cute bag.
Indira
craftyhomemade7atgmaildotcom
What a cute idea. May just have to scrap-lift.
Pat
plweir1969@yahoo.com
Cute gift bag, I will have to scrap-lift this one.
janiceaeschliman.blogspot.com
What a great project! Thanks for sharing!
bborre at hotmail dot com
Adorable gift bag.
Great idea for a gift bag. Merry Christmas.
Rae Ann O.
Super Cute Gift Bag.
Hugs,
Kate
Oh my goodness that hat is adorable, the fur just makes it!
Thanks for your stop on the blog hop.
Patti
northwestlady@gmail.com
I've seen a similar bag in stores, but yours is sooooooo much nicer! And from the heart, it doesn't get better than that!
Awesome gift bag. thanks for the inspirations
fitscrapper@verizon.net
really inspiring...HO HO HO
Merry Christmas
So cute! Merry Christmas from Canada
cute
Adorable...
So cute.
Wendy
handmadebywd@aol.com
Ho this is adorable! LOVE IT!
Love this gift bag, very inspiring.
Merry Christmas, Anne
anmatt1@aol.com
What a clever idea with the white boa at the top of the gift bag. Love that.
Great looking Santa bag..well done
Merry Christmas
zullu26@aol.com
How adorable!
cshowe07@gmail.com
Cute bag!
netter at q dot com
Jeri,
I love the santa bag & hat, really cute idea!
Merry Christmas!
Cute bag Can't wait to see what goes inside
Thanks for sharing
karen k 3 at ameritech dot net
great idea love this
michellesn_ytc@yahoo.com
The boa was a perfect touch, great gift bag! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
I like this idea...I think I will have to make this one! nice
I love it Jeri!!! Love the fur around the top, the belt/buckle and that super cute tag!! Awesomeness!!! I am so very honored to be on this awesome DT with you!!!! :)
What a great idea! It is just so stinkin cute:))
Merry Christmas:)
Pam at
http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/
Love this card, so cute.
Cute gift bag.....love it
Jenny
jennykingham at att dot net
Very cute bag. Love it. <3 your dt sister
Very cute bag. :-)
Cute gift bag!!!!!!!
Thank you for sharing :)
princesshilda2012@yahoo.com
Wonderful! Love it!!
Tanya
phenis2031 at yahoo dot com
What a super cute bag...great idea..thanks for the inspiration...
Patti Smith
scrapmeme54@yahoo.com
Very cute! Thanks for the idea. Merry Christmas to you and your family!
owllet at comcast dot net
Susan
This is absolutely adorable! I love it! Love being on the team with you!
Julie
Cricut Chick
Love your Santa gift bag
Kathy
Katsews at gmail dotcom
Super Sweet.
pattispaperfun.blogspot.com
Super cute gift bag.
Heather
princesspaperprojects at yahoo dot com
What a great idea...I also saw what you are going to put in it...made me wish that I was your neighbor...heehee. Smiles to you, Annette annetteahuna@yahoo.com
Cute project, your neighbor will love it!
Post a Comment