Thursday, December 15, 2011

Twelve Days of Christmas #3

 Does this sign inspire you or give you a feeling of dread?  I took this photo yesterday when hubby and I went to the Magic Kingdom at DisneyWorld.  You can see Santa in the background visiting with children to hear their wishlists.  We've been enjoying our annual pass to DisneyWorld going every two weeks to visit one of the parks for a few hours and do our favorite things.  Anyway, if you're feeling a little overwhelmed with holiday preparations or lack thereof, I hope I can give you a little inspiration today.  If you need a quick gift or a stocking stuffer I have the perfect thing.  I'm so excited about today's project.  I had such a fun time creating these.  Aren't they cute?
 I must apologize for my bad photos.  I just can't seem to get a good pic inside our RV.  Anyway, these cuties started out with a personal packet of Puffs tissues.  Sorry for the glare.
 I've made a quick picture tutorial.  I started out with a piece of white cardstock cut 4.5" x 8.5".  I scored it at .25", 2.5", 3.25", 5.75", and 6.25".  I cut my face pieces from the Cricut Snow Friends cartridge.
 I wrapped the paper around the tissue pack and attached it with Tacky Tape to be sure that it held tight.

The snowman's hat is an inexpensive pair of gloves.  I placed one glove on each snowman.  Then I tied a ribbon around the glove and added a snowflake button on one and a simple tag on the other.
That's my project for today and I hope it gives you some inspiration to get crafty.  Thanks for stopping by  and I look forward to seeing you tomorrow. 

2 comments:

Sharon said...

These are just adorable!!! Love them!! The tutorial is just perfect. :)

Jaspere said...

Oh my are these cute. Love your creative juices.