Here is what it looks like from the top of the can. Lots of ribbon and a sparkling snowflake.
I hope to see you tomorrow for my last day of projects leading up to Christmas. I can't believe it's just a couple more days until Christmas. I'm sure you all feel the same. I hope your shopping is done, your gifts are wrapped, and your stockings are hung.
Friday, December 23, 2011
Twelve Days of Christmas #11
This is one of my favorite gifts to give to friends. On a recent trip to Target I was fortunate to find the coveted clear pails and knew that I'd make up some Snowman Soup. This is probably a better gift if you're in a cold and snowy climate instead of Florida, like me. Oddly enough, we have had a couple cool days since our arrival and my thoughts turned to a nice cup of hot cocoa. Even though we're experiencing record high temps here right now, I know it's bound to get cool at some point, so my friends will be prepared. Inside this pail is a package of Ghiradelli hot cocoa that I picked up at the actual Ghiradelli store at Downtown Disney a couple weeks ago. I also added a packet of mini marshmallows and a peppermint stick for stirring. My cute little poem is a Cutting Cafe file called Fun With Frosty. You can find it here
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Great blinging it up. Love the ribbon and the papers and the lil snowman.
Be Blessed, Beckie
That is so cute. You did an awesome job. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Sherry
Too, cute!
Janiceaeschliman.blogspot.com
This is just way to cute!! I love it! :)
Post a Comment