Wowzer, can you even believe for a second that we are just a few short days away from the end of the year 2011. Where oh where did the time go? It has been quite a memorable year for me and my husband. We sold our home and began living full time in our RV. I can't even begin to tell you how happy we are. We're having the time of our lives. Right now we're enjoying our first winter away from the cold and snow in Michigan and enjoying the warmth and sunshine of Florida. We have been so blessed to raise five amazing children who are all good, productive citizens on their own. We are so proud of them and the grandchildren they've blessed us with. We look forward to all the wonderful things the new year will hold in store.
This week at The Cutting Cafe Regina asked the Design Team to make a project for the New Year. I made my shaped card using her new set 2012 Shaped Card Cutting File and Template. This card was super simple to make. I cut it from kraft cardstock and topped it with a patterned paper from Scenic Route Paper Co. Before I attached the top layer I tied two jute bows around the numbers two. I scattered a few pearls into some of the circles and added the sentiment that comes with the set. A little faux stitching with my white gel pen and the card was complete. This card will fit in a business size envelope for mailing. I'll be sending it off to a friend in Virginia. You'll want to head over to The Cutting Cafe Blog to check out the rest of the Design Teams new year projects.
5 comments:
oh man i LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS.....hugs
Fantastic!! Love that patterned paper! :)
Beautiful job Jeri :)
Love it Jeri
I love this, Jeri....what a grand way to welcome 2012. We will all hope that our 2012 will be a happy, healthy wonderful year.
Carole
Post a Comment