Friday, January 27, 2012

Cardz TV Stamps It's A Guy Thing

Nothing is more challenging to me than making a guy card.  That's just what Mary gave the Cardz TV Stamps Design Team to create this week.  I used the It's A Guy Thing stamp set for the sentiment on my card.  Of course, nothing went better with the You're TEE-rific! sentiment than a golf ball and golf tee.  I cut them from the Cricut Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge.  My background paper is from Authentique.  It's a standard A2 (4.25x5.5") card from black cardstock.  I topped it with a white mat (4x5.25") then the polka dot mat (3.75x5").  I added a strip of white (1.25x3.75") strip with the sentiment stamped on it with Memento Ink.  I tied black and white twine around this strip before attaching it.  Then I added the tee and golf ball above it.  That's it clean and simple, quick and easy.  Mary will be giving a stamp set away this week to one lucky participant so get those guy cards made.

8 comments:

Kate said...

Your card turned out great. Love the paper that you used.

Hugs,
kate

girlia said...

Jeri this is just perfect with the sentiment

Sue said...

Very excellent card Jeri. I like the card design and the imagery!!

The Queen (Laura) said...

Love the paper. Great job.
Lots of Hugs,
Laura

Cindy Beland said...

AWESOME job with your card,SO COOL!:)

Lizzie Laine said...

Great card, my dad would love this!
Love the paper!

TFBrittain said...

Cute card. The tee and ball look great with your background paper. TFS

Tammie

Stef H said...

girl! ur still aceing that cricut, and mine's still collecting dust! this is fabulous and i love the post below too!

how r u? hope all is well. things good here!

hugs :)