Tuesday, January 10, 2012
The Cutting Cafe Long Sentiment Tag
This week at The Cutting Cafe the DT is highlighting the Long Sentiment Tags printable stamp set. Boy, am I proud of myself for getting this card done. I'm a notorious procrastinator when it comes to birthday cards for my four teenage grandsons. I just hate making boy cards. They absolutely drive me crazy. Thank heavens Regina makes my life so much easier by making such fantastic printable stamp sets. I knew when she assigned this set as soon as I saw this birthday tag I could use it for a guy card. I bought the DUDE Cricut Cartridge hoping to find some images I could use for my grandson's cards. The first birthday of the year is not until February and look, I already have the card finished. Pat me on the back! Since Tyler is a snowboarder this cut was perfect. My base card is black cardstock with a white mat and a grey diagonal stripe mat from a paper stack by . I used the mini birthday tag. This printable stamp set comes with two sizes of tags. The larger tags are perfect for long, tall cards that fit in business size envelopes. The mini tags work well on more standard size cards. There are a total of 8 different tags in the two sizes. My photo corners are a Quik Kutz die. I cut a gold star with my Cricut (don't remember which cartridge) to place on the tag in the "all of the above" square. You'll want to be sure to check out the rest of the Design Team's designs on The Cutting Cafe Blog on Wednesday's Design Team Inspiration.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
The perfect guy card!!! I love it! I always have a hard time with male cards, too. You nailed it for sure!!! :)
girl ditto to what sharon said....it is perfect...you nailed it girlie...hugs
This is FAB Jeri!! Love the color combo and love the use of the Long Sentiment Tag!!
TFS
This turned out great. I'm a little jealous about your Cricut cartridge. I've been trying to win one on ebay but am too cheap to win *LOL*
Great teen boy card. The colors are perfect. Nice job
Hey Jeri! What a great card for a teenage boy. I love the colours you chose.
Post a Comment