Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Cricut Cardz Challenge #99 Happy New Year

I'm celebrating the new year with some fun bright colors. It's the first Cricut Cardz Challenge of the year and Miss Mary asked the Design Team to make a New Year's card using any cartridge and colors. I made my card and then decided that I wanted to try out the party hat on my Life's A Party cartridge. Isn't it cute?   My card is a standard A2 made from white cardstock.  I added a mat of black then a strip of green polka dot from Recollections.  I used my Elegant Edges cartridge to make a scalloped circle, then I cut a yellow circle and a green circle to place my sentiment on.  My sentiment is a digital stamp from The Cutting Cafe's It's New Year Time set. 

7 comments:

Beckie said...

These are AWESOME. I love the green!

Be Blessed, Beckie

Scrapper69 said...

ADORABLE Card! The hat it soooo CUTE too! Love what you did for this weeks challenge! :o)

Theresa (CCC DT Sister)

SandeeNC said...

That party hat would have made an adorable centerpiece for the table, soooooooo cute!

created by connie said...

Love the card and especially the hat!! You went above and beyond for this challenge! GREAT job!
Connie :)

Tiffany said...

Awesome job with your card and hat,they are so beautiful!:)

Sherrie K. said...

What a GREAT project!! I love the hat-that big rosette is the cutest and great color combo on this project:) TFS! Happy New Year!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Sharon said...

Love your card and the hat!! The rosette is great!! :)