Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The Cutting Cafe Heart Treat Box

This week at The Cutting Cafe the DT is featuring projects made using the Heart Treat Box, the Hershey Kiss Treat Box, Heart Pockets, Heart Tic Tac Box or the Heart Goodie Bag.  Plenty of projects to help you with your Valentine projects.  I know I've said it a bazillion times, but Regina's Cutting Cafe templates and cutting files make creating so easy.  I put this adorable treat box together in less than ten minutes, no kidding.  I cut the box base from brown cardstock, added the top polka paper layer (Pebbles, Inc.) and the trim piece at the bottom.  I embellished with a piece of ecru lace, ribbon, bow, crochet flower and heart button.  Then I printed the tag words from the Cutting Cafe's Valentine's Day Mini Words file and punched it out with a Marvy label punch.  Finally, the most important part, I filled the box with yummy Cherry Cordial Hershey Kisses.  Okay, I admit I sampled a few kisses to make sure they were as good as the last time I had them.  You'll want to be sure to visit The Cutting Cafe Blog on Wednesday to check out the rest of the DTs projects.  Fabulous, I tell you!

4 comments:

jessica said...

OMG this is soooo beautiful!!!

Regina Easter said...

oh Jeri, this is the cutest heart treat bag ever..I love love love that crochet flower...can ya teach me how to do that

Anonymous said...

Oh I just LOVE this one!
Love the mix of papers chosen and embellishments...
I would so sit this one out in my house somewhere!!!!

Hugs to you! ~Leah

Carolyn Wolff said...

Jeri, this is amazing. I am so jealous about the crochet flower. I just can't seem to master that one. Beautiful.