Sunday, January 8, 2012
My Creative Time Sport Challenge
It's not often I get the chance to participate in a challenge but I had some time today. My Creative Time is having a challenge for the chance to win Emma's upcoming stamp release. She's asking for a sport themed card. I made a shaped card using the football from 3 Birds Life's a Party cartridge and the 3 Bird's on Parade cartrige for the sentiment, football player and cheerleader. I also saw that Our Creative Corner is having a challenge for a shaped card. I love making shaped cards and they're so easy to do using my Gypsy. I made the base card by attaching two football shapes at the top and welding them together. I cut the base from white cardstock. Then I cut the top layer from brown textured cardstock. The sentiment, football player bird and cheerleader bird are all cut at 1.25". I wish I had known which two teams will be playing in the Super Bowl because I am going to make a few invitations for a little gathering of friends to watch the game. I'll make them using two football player birds and make the uniforms in the team appropriate colors. Won't they be adorable?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Oh my- this is soooo cute!!! i love how you did the scene on the football itself-- awesome idea!
Oh how cute!!! Love the little birdies!!! Thanks for joining us in the MCT Throwback Thursday Challenge :)
~Cassandra
Oh this is just adorable Jeri!!! Love that your card is shaped like a football! :)
Oh, this is cute!!! Those little birdies, the colors... everything just ties together beautifully! Thanks for playing along with My Creative Time's Throwback Thursday Challenge!!!
Adorable
Fabulous shaped card and love how you dressed it up with the footballer and cheerleader.
Jayne x
This is so cute!! Love the shape and the cute birdies!! :)
Thank you for playing along!! :)
Cindy
OMG, this is ADORABLE! Life's a party, eh? Obviously a "must have"! Love your colors and those birdies crack me right up. xxD
What a cute card great job on it :)
ADORABLE.. I love the 3 birds cartridge and this is why - they always make a card so super cute. I love love love the cute little football card. This would be perfect for doing superbowl invites.
This is so flippin ADORABLE!!!! I just love the whole thing. The football and cheerleader birds are too cute! Awesome job! Hugs- Glora
What a good idea for a Super Bowl invite! I love it!
Love it. I just purchased this cart and couldn't think of what to do with it. Thanks for the inspiration. I am now your newest follower. Please stop by and say HI. Traci Cricutjunkie.com
Post a Comment