Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Cutting Cafe Animal and Bug Mini Colored Circle Set

I got to use one of my all time favorite Cutting Cafe files this week.  Regina asked the Design Team to highlight the Animal and Bug Mini Colored Circle Set.  I just love this set.  The images are so darn cute and versatile.  This set features 47 images.  Yes, you read it correctly, 47.  The word circles include both 1.5" and 2" images.  There are some fabulous backgrounds and solid color circles that punch out at 3".  I'm still working on Valentine projects.  I decided that all my projects this year would be brown, red, pink and kraft in color.  There are some fabulous design papers out this year in these colors.  My heart paper that I used today is by Doodlebug.  I made a treat bag using the 3x6" heart cutout bag, another Cutting Cafe file.  This particular treat bag is going to my puppy friend, Freddie.  He's the most adorable dog that belongs to our friends.  I added a punched scalloped border at the top of the bag and punched two holes in it to thread my ribbon through.  Of course, I filled it with some doggy bones for my puppy pal.

I printed my circle sentiment onto kraft cardstock, I used the 1.5" circle, then mounted it onto a scalloped circle I cut from my Mini Monograms cartridge.  I added some doodling with my white gel pen, which wasn't working very well and kept clogging up.  I've never had problems with it before so don't know what was going on there.  Another quick and easy project made thanks to Cutting Cafe files.

2 comments:

LEEANN said...

Just adorable. What a cute way to give treats to your pets.

Regina Easter said...

this came out sooooooo darn cute.....hugs